1. plaster - verb
· apply a heavy coat to
2. plaster - verb
· cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
3. plaster - verb
· affix conspicuously; "She plastered warnings all over the wall"
4. plaster - verb
· apply a plaster cast to; "plaster the broken arm"
5. plaster - verb
· coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
6. plaster - verb
· dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
7. plastered - adjective
· (of hair) made smooth by applying a sticky or glossy substance; "black hair plastered with pomade"
8. plastered - adjective
· (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
9. plastered - adjective
· very drunk
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.