1. plan - verb
· have the will and intention to carry out some action; "He plans to be in graduate school next year"; "The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion"
2. plan - verb
· make plans for something; "He is planning a trip with his family"
3. plan - verb
· make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
4. plan - verb
· make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"
5. planned - adjective
· designed or carried out according to a plan; "the planned outlays for new equipment"
6. planned - adjective
· with planning and intention; "with malice aforethought"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.