1. planking - noun
· planks collectively; a quantity of planks
2. planking - noun
· (nautical) a covering or flooring constructed of planks (as on a ship)
3. planking - noun
· the work of covering an area with planks
4. plank - verb
· cover with planks; "The streets were planked"
5. plank - verb
· set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
6. plank - verb
· cook and serve on a plank; "Planked vegetable"; "Planked shad"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.