1. plank - noun
· a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
2. plank - noun
· an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
3. plank - verb
· cover with planks; "The streets were planked"
4. plank - verb
· set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
5. plank - verb
· cook and serve on a plank; "Planked vegetable"; "Planked shad"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.