1. plain - adjective
· clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view"; "a palpable lie"
2. plain - adjective
· not elaborate or elaborated; simple; "plain food"; "stuck to the plain facts"; "a plain blue suit"; "a plain rectangular brick building"
3. plain - adjective
· lacking patterns especially in color
4. plain - adjective
· not mixed with extraneous elements; "plain water"; "sheer wine"; "not an unmixed blessing"
5. plain - adjective
· free from any effort to soften to disguise; "the plain and unvarnished truth"; "the unvarnished candor of old people and children"
6. plain - adjective
· lacking embellishment or ornamentation; "a plain hair style"; "unembellished white walls"; "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete"
7. plain - adjective
· lacking in physical beauty or proportion; "a homely child"; "several of the buildings were downright homely"; "a plain girl with a freckled face"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.