1. plague - noun
· a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
2. plague - noun
· any epidemic disease with a high death rate
3. plague - noun
· a swarm of insects that attack plants; "a plague of grasshoppers"
4. plague - noun
· any large scale calamity (especially when thought to be sent by God)
5. plague - noun
· an annoyance; "those children are a damn plague"
6. plague - verb
· cause to suffer a blight; "Too much rain may blight the garden with mold"
7. plague - verb
· annoy continually or chronically; "He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked"; "This man harasses his female co-workers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.