1. pi - noun
· the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle; approximately equal to 3.14159265358979323846...
2. pi - noun
· someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
3. pi - noun
· the scientist in charge of an experiment or research project
4. pi - noun
· the 16th letter of the Greek alphabet
5. pi - noun
· an antiviral drug used against HIV; interrupts HIV replication by binding and blocking HIV protease; often used in combination with other drugs
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.