1. pin - noun
· a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
2. pin - noun
· when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
3. pin - noun
· small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
4. pin - noun
· a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
5. pin - noun
· informal terms for the leg; "fever left him weak on his sticks"
6. pin - noun
· axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
7. pin - noun
· cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown
8. pin - noun
· flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
9. pin - noun
· a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
10. pin - noun
· a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
11. pin - noun
· a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
12. pin - verb
· to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
13. pin - verb
· attach or fasten with pins; "pin the needle to the shirt"
14. pin - verb
· pierce with a pin; "pin down the butterfly"
15. pin - verb
· (chess) immobilize a piece
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.