1. pill - noun
· something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
2. pill - noun
· a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
3. pill - noun
· a unpleasant or tiresome person
4. pill - noun
· something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured; "his competitor's success was a bitter pill to take"
5. pill - noun
· a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.