1. piles - noun
· venous swelling external or internal to the anal sphincter
2. piles - noun
· a large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed stacks of newspapers"
3. pile - noun
· a collection of objects laid on top of each other
4. pile - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
5. pile - noun
· a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit); "she made a bundle selling real estate"; "they sank megabucks into their new house"
6. pile - noun
· fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
7. pile - noun
· battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
8. pile - noun
· a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
9. pile - noun
· the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave; "for uniform color and texture tailors cut velvet with the pile running the same direction"
10. pile - noun
· a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
11. pile - verb
· arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
12. pile - verb
· press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
13. pile - verb
· place or lay as if in a pile; "The teacher piled work on the students until the parents protested"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.