1. piggyback - noun
· the act of carrying something piggyback
2. piggyback - verb
· ride on someone's shoulders or back
3. piggyback - verb
· haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars
4. piggyback - verb
· haul by railroad car
5. piggyback - verb
· support on the back and shoulders; "He piggybacked her child so she could see the show"
6. piggyback - verb
· bring into alignment with; "an amendment to piggyback the current law"
7. piggyback - adverb
· on a railroad flatcar; "the trailer rode piggyback across the country"
8. piggyback - adverb
· on the back or shoulder or astraddle on the hip; "she carried her child piggyback"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.