Dictionary Results for pig|
1. pig - noun
· domestic swine
Synonym(s): hog, grunter, squealer, Sus_scrofa
2. pig - noun
· a coarse obnoxious person
Synonym(s): slob, sloven, slovenly_person
3. pig - noun
· a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
4. pig - noun
· uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
Synonym(s): bull, cop, copper, fuzz
Hypernym(s): policeman, police_officer, officer
5. pig - noun
· mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
Hypernym(s): mold, mould, cast
6. pig - noun
· a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
7. pig - verb
· live like a pig, in squalor
8. pig - verb
· eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
Synonym(s): devour, guttle, raven
9. pig - verb
· give birth to (piglets); "sows farrow"
Hypernym(s): give_birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.