1. perturbation - noun
· an unhappy and worried mental state; "there was too much anger and disturbance"; "she didn't realize the upset she caused me"
2. perturbation - noun
· (physics) a secondary influence on a system that causes it to deviate slightly
3. perturbation - noun
· activity that is a malfunction, intrusion, or interruption; "the term `distress' connotes some degree of perturbation and emotional upset"; "he looked around for the source of the disturbance"; "there was a disturbance of neural function"
4. perturbation - noun
· a disposition that is confused or nervous and upset
5. perturbation - noun
· the act of causing disorder
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.