1. perception - noun
· the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept
2. perception - noun
· a way of conceiving something; "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
3. perception - noun
· the process of perceiving
4. perception - noun
· knowledge gained by perceiving; "a man admired for the depth of his perception"
5. perception - noun
· becoming aware of something via the senses
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.