1. pencil - noun
· a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood
2. pencil - noun
· graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication; "the words were scribbled in pencil"; "this artist's favorite medium is pencil"
3. pencil - noun
· a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
4. pencil - noun
· a cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face; "an eyebrow pencil"
5. pencil - verb
· write, draw, or trace with a pencil; "he penciled a figure"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.