1. peanut - noun
· underground pod of the peanut vine
2. peanut - noun
· widely cultivated American plant cultivated in tropical and warm regions; showy yellow flowers on stalks that bend over to the soil so that seed pods ripen underground
3. peanut - noun
· a young child who is small for his age
4. peanut - noun
· pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds; `groundnut' and `monkey nut' are British terms
5. peanut - adjective
· of little importance or influence or power; of minor status; "a minor, insignificant bureaucrat"; "peanut politicians"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.