1. pay - noun
· something that remunerates; "wages were paid by check"; "he wasted his pay on drink"; "they saved a quarter of all their earnings"
2. pay - verb
· give money, usually in exchange for goods or services; "I paid four dollars for this sandwich"; "Pay the waitress, please"
3. pay - verb
· convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow; "Don't pay him any mind"; "give the orders"; "Give him my best regards"; "pay attention"
4. pay - verb
· cancel or discharge a debt; "pay up, please!"
5. pay - verb
· bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
6. pay - verb
· do or give something to somebody in return; "Does she pay you for the work you are doing?"
7. pay - verb
· dedicate; "give thought to"; "give priority to"; "pay attention to"
8. pay - verb
· be worth it; "It pays to go through the trouble"
9. pay - verb
· render; "pay a visit"; "pay a call"
10. pay - verb
· bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action; "You'll pay for this!"; "She had to pay the penalty for speaking out rashly"; "You'll pay for this opinion later"
11. pay - verb
· make a compensation for; "a favor that cannot be paid back"
12. pay - verb
· discharge or settle; "pay a debt"; "pay an obligation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.