1. pawn - noun
· an article deposited as security
2. pawn - noun
· a person used by another to gain an end
3. pawn - noun
· (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures only to the side; it can be promoted to a more powerful piece if it reaches the 8th rank
4. pawn - noun
· borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
5. pawn - verb
· leave as a guarantee in return for money; "pawn your grandfather's gold watch"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.