1. partridge - noun
· flesh of either quail or grouse
2. partridge - noun
· heavy-bodied small-winged South American game bird resembling a gallinaceous bird but related to the ratite birds
3. partridge - noun
· small Old World gallinaceous game birds
4. partridge - noun
· a popular North American game bird; named for its call
5. partridge - noun
· valued as a game bird in eastern United States and Canada
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.