1. parcel - noun
· a wrapped container
2. parcel - noun
· the allotment of some amount by dividing something; "death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
3. parcel - noun
· an extended area of land
4. parcel - noun
· a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
5. parcel - verb
· divide into parts; "The developers parceled the land"
6. parcel - verb
· cover with strips of canvas; "parcel rope"
7. parcel - verb
· make into a wrapped container
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.