1. parade - noun
· a ceremonial procession including people marching
2. parade - noun
· an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things; "a parade of strollers on the mall"; "a parade of witnesses"
3. parade - noun
· a visible display; "she made a parade of her sorrows"
4. parade - verb
· walk ostentatiously; "She parades her new husband around town"
5. parade - verb
· march in a procession; "the veterans paraded down the street"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.