Dictionary Results for papers|
1. papers - noun
· writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
Synonym(s): document, written_document
Hypernym(s): writing, written_material, piece_of_writing
2. paper - noun
· a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
Hypernym(s): material, stuff
3. paper - noun
· an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
Synonym(s): composition, report, theme
4. paper - noun
· a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements; "he read his newspaper at breakfast"
Hypernym(s): press, public_press
5. paper - noun
· a medium for written communication; "the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
6. paper - noun
· a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses; "he has written many scientific papers"
7. paper - noun
· a business firm that publishes newspapers; "Murdoch owns many newspapers"
Synonym(s): newspaper, newspaper_publisher
Hypernym(s): publisher, publishing_house, publishing_firm, publishing_company
8. paper - noun
· the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; "when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
Hypernym(s): product, production
9. paper - verb
· cover with paper; "paper the box"
10. paper - verb
· cover with wallpaper
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.