1. pant - noun
· the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
2. pant - noun
· (usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately; "he had a sharp crease in his trousers"
3. pant - noun
· a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open; "she gave a gasp and fainted"
4. pant - verb
· breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
5. pant - verb
· utter while panting, as if out of breath
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.