1. pane - noun
· sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors
2. pane - noun
· a panel or section of panels in a wall or door
3. pane - noun
· street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
4. pan - verb
· make a sweeping movement; "The camera panned across the room"
5. pan - verb
· wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
6. pan - verb
· express a totally negative opinion of; "The critics panned the performance"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.