Dictionary Results for panel|
1. panel - noun
· sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
Hypernym(s): sheet, flat_solid
2. panel - noun
· a committee appointed to judge a competition
Hypernym(s): committee, commission
3. panel - noun
· (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
4. panel - noun
· a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
5. panel - noun
· a soft pad placed under a saddle
6. panel - noun
· a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
Hypernym(s): piece_of_cloth, piece_of_material
7. panel - noun
· (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
8. panel - noun
· electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
Synonym(s): control_panel, instrument_panel, control_board, board
9. panel - verb
· decorate with panels; "panel the walls with wood"
Hypernym(s): decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
10. panel - verb
· select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
Synonym(s): empanel, impanel
Hypernym(s): choose, take, select, pick_out
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.