1. palm - noun
· the inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
2. palm - noun
· a linear unit based on the length or width of the human hand
3. palm - noun
· any plant of the family Palmae having an unbranched trunk crowned by large pinnate or palmate leaves
4. palm - noun
· an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
5. palm - verb
· touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don't handle the merchandise"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.