1. pair - noun
· a set of two similar things considered as a unit
2. pair - noun
· two items of the same kind
3. pair - noun
· two people considered as a unit
4. pair - noun
· a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
5. pair - verb
· form a pair or pairs; "The two old friends paired off"
6. pair - verb
· bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
7. pair - verb
· occur in pairs
8. pair - verb
· arrange in pairs; "Pair these numbers"
9. pair - verb
· engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.