1. page - noun
· one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
2. page - noun
· English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
3. page - noun
· United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
4. page - noun
· a boy who is employed to run errands
5. page - noun
· a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
6. page - noun
· in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
7. page - verb
· contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
8. page - verb
· work as a page; "He is paging in Congress this summer"
9. page - verb
· number the pages of a book or manuscript
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.