Dictionary Results for paddle|
1. paddle - noun
· small wooden bat with a flat surface; used for hitting balls in various games
2. paddle - noun
· a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
Hypernym(s): blade, vane
3. paddle - noun
· an instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
4. paddle - noun
· a short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
5. paddle - verb
· propel with a paddle; "paddle your own canoe"
6. paddle - verb
· play in or as if in water, as of small children
Synonym(s): dabble, splash_around
7. paddle - verb
· swim like a dog in shallow water
8. paddle - verb
· walk unsteadily; "small children toddle"
Synonym(s): toddle, coggle, totter, dodder, waddle
9. paddle - verb
· give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
Synonym(s): spank, larrup
Hypernym(s): beat, beat_up, work_over
10. paddle - verb
· stir with a paddle
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.