1. pacing - noun
· (music) the speed at which a composition is to be played
2. pacing - noun
· walking with slow regular strides
3. pace - verb
· walk with slow or fast paces; "He paced up and down the hall"
4. pace - verb
· go at a pace; "The horse paced"
5. pace - verb
· measure (distances) by pacing; "step off ten yards"
6. pace - verb
· regulate or set the pace of; "Pace your efforts"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.