1. overlook - noun
· a high place affording a good view
2. overlook - verb
· look past, fail to notice
3. overlook - verb
· be oriented in a certain direction; "The house looks out on a tennis court"; "The apartment overlooks the Hudson"
4. overlook - verb
· leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
5. overlook - verb
· look down on; "The villa dominates the town"
6. overlook - verb
· watch over; "I am overlooking her work"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.