1. organic - noun
· a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
2. organic - adjective
· relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
3. organic - adjective
· being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms; "organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
4. organic - adjective
· involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs; "an organic disease"
5. organic - adjective
· of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones; "organic eggs"; "organic vegetables"; "organic chicken"
6. organic - adjective
· simple and healthful and close to nature; "an organic lifestyle"
7. organic - adjective
· constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.