1. operate - verb
· direct or control; projects, businesses, etc.; "She is running a relief operation in the Sudan"
2. operate - verb
· perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine won't go unless it's plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesn't work anymore"
3. operate - verb
· handle and cause to function; "do not operate machinery after imbibing alcohol"; "control the lever"
4. operate - verb
· perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
5. operate - verb
· keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
6. operate - verb
· perform surgery on; "The doctors operated on the patient but failed to save his life"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.