1. offstage - noun
· a stage area out of sight of the audience
2. offstage - adjective
· situated or taking place in the area of a stage not visible to the audience; "offstage noises"
3. offstage - adjective
· concealed from public view or attention; "offstage political meetings"
4. offstage - adverb
· behind the scenes; not on stage; "the actors were waiting offstage"
5. offstage - adverb
· not in public; "the deal was done offstage"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.