1. offset - noun
· the time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
2. offset - noun
· a compensating equivalent
3. offset - noun
· a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
4. offset - noun
· a natural consequence of development
5. offset - noun
· a plate makes an inked impression on a rubber-blanketed cylinder, which in turn transfers it to the paper
6. offset - noun
· structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
7. offset - verb
· compensate for or counterbalance; "offset deposits and withdrawals"
8. offset - verb
· make up for; "His skills offset his opponent's superior strength"
9. offset - verb
· cause (printed matter) to transfer or smear onto another surface
10. offset - verb
· create an offset in; "offset a wall"
11. offset - verb
· produce by offset printing; "offset the conference proceedings"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.