1. off - verb
· kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
2. off - adjective
· not in operation or operational; "the oven is off"; "the lights are off"
3. off - adjective
· below a satisfactory level; "an off year for tennis"; "his performance was off"
4. off - adjective
· (of events) no longer planned or scheduled; "the wedding is definitely off"
5. off - adjective
· in an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
6. off - adjective
· not performing or scheduled for duties; "He's off every Tuesday"
7. off - adverb
· from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete); "ran away from the lion"; "wanted to get away from there"; "sent the children away to boarding school"; "the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal"; "went off to school"; "they drove off"; "go forth and preach"
8. off - adverb
· at a distance in space or time; "the boat was 5 miles off (or away)"; "the party is still 2 weeks off (or away)"; "away back in the 18th century"
9. off - adverb
· no longer on or in contact or attached; "clean off the dirt"; "he shaved off his mustache"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.