1. occasion - noun
· an event that occurs at a critical time; "at such junctures he always had an impulse to leave"; "it was needed only on special occasions"
2. occasion - noun
· a vaguely specified social event; "the party was quite an affair"; "an occasion arranged to honor the president"; "a seemingly endless round of social functions"
3. occasion - noun
· reason; "there was no occasion for complaint"
4. occasion - noun
· the time of a particular event; "on the occasion of his 60th birthday"
5. occasion - noun
· an opportunity to do something; "there was never an occasion for her to demonstrate her skill"
6. occasion - verb
· give occasion to
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.