1. nucleus - noun
· a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
2. nucleus - noun
· the positively charged dense center of an atom
3. nucleus - noun
· a small group of indispensable persons or things; "five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program"
4. nucleus - noun
· (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet; consists of small solid particles of ice and frozen gas that vaporizes on approaching the sun to form the coma and tail
5. nucleus - noun
· any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
6. nucleus - noun
· the central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.