1. notice - verb
· discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
2. notice - verb
· notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
3. notice - verb
· make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
4. notice - verb
· express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in one's own writing"
5. noticed - adjective
· being perceived or observed; "an easily noticed effect on the rate of growth"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.