1. northeast - noun
· the compass point midway between north and east; at 45 degrees
2. northeast - noun
· the northeastern region of the United States
3. northeast - noun
· the direction corresponding to the northeastward compass point
4. northeast - noun
· a location in the northeastern part of a country, region, or city
5. northeast - adjective
· situated in or oriented toward the northeast; "the northeasterly part of the island"
6. northeast - adjective
· coming from the northeast; "northeasterly winds"
7. northeast - adverb
· to, toward, or in the northeast
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.