1. north - noun
· the region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
2. north - noun
· the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War); "he has visited every state in the Union"; "Lee hoped to detach Maryland from the Union"; "the North's superior resources turned the scale"
3. north - noun
· the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
4. north - noun
· a location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
5. north - noun
· the direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
6. north - noun
· the direction in which a compass needle points
7. north - noun
· British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
8. north - adjective
· situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north; "artists like north light"; "the north portico"
9. north - adverb
· in a northern direction; "they earn more up north"; "Let's go north!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.