1. nonconformist - noun
· a Protestant in England who is not a member of the Church of England
2. nonconformist - noun
· someone who refuses to conform to established standards of conduct
3. nonconformist - adjective
· not conforming to some norm or socially approved pattern of behavior or thought; "their rabidly nonconformist deportment has made them legendary"; "the old stubborn nonconformist spirit of the early settlers"
4. nonconformist - adjective
· not conforming to established customs or doctrines especially in religion
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.