1. nominal - noun
· a phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb
2. nominal - adjective
· relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name; "the Russian system of nominal brevity"; "a nominal lists of priests"; "taxable males as revealed by the nominal rolls"
3. nominal - adjective
· insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal); "the fee was nominal"; "a token gesture of resistance"; "a tokenish gesture"
4. nominal - adjective
· pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun; "nominal phrase"; "noun phrase"
5. nominal - adjective
· of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation; "the nominal GDP"; "nominal interest rates"
6. nominal - adjective
· named; bearing the name of a specific person; "nominative shares of stock"
7. nominal - adjective
· existing in name only; "the nominal (or titular) head of his party"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.