1. no - noun
· a negative; "his no was loud and clear"
2. no - noun
· a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
3. no - adjective
· (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of; "we have no bananas"; "no eggs left and no money to buy any"; "have you no decency?"; "did it with no help"; "I'll get you there in no time"
4. no - adverb
· referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present; "he was no heavier than a child"
5. no - adverb
· not in any degree or manner; not at all; "he is no better today"
6. no - adverb
· used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement; "no, you are wrong"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.