1. net - verb
· make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
2. net - verb
· yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
3. net - verb
· construct or form a web, as if by weaving
4. net - verb
· catch with a net; "net a fish"
5. netted - adjective
· having open interstices or resembling a web
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.