1. net - noun
· a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
2. net - noun
· a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
3. net - noun
· the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
4. net - noun
· a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
5. net - noun
· game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
6. net - noun
· an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
7. net - verb
· make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
8. net - verb
· yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
9. net - verb
· construct or form a web, as if by weaving
10. net - verb
· catch with a net; "net a fish"
11. net - adjective
· remaining after all deductions; "net profit"
12. net - adjective
· conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.