1. nature - noun
· the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized; "it is the nature of fire to burn"; "the true nature of jealousy"
2. nature - noun
· a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe; "the laws of nature"; "nature has seen to it that men are stronger than women"
3. nature - noun
· the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.; "they tried to preserve nature as they found it"
4. nature - noun
· the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions; "it is his nature to help others"
5. nature - noun
· a particular type of thing; "problems of this type are very difficult to solve"; "he's interested in trains and things of that nature"; "matters of a personal nature"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.