1. narrowing - noun
· an instance of becoming narrow
2. narrowing - noun
· a decrease in width
3. narrowing - noun
· the act of making something narrower
4. narrow - verb
· make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
5. narrow - verb
· define clearly; "I cannot narrow down the rules for this game"
6. narrow - verb
· become more focused on an area of activity or field of study; "She specializes in Near Eastern history"
7. narrow - verb
· become tight or as if tight; "Her throat constricted"
8. narrowing - adjective
· becoming gradually narrower; "long tapering fingers"; "trousers with tapered legs"
9. narrowing - adjective
· (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.