1. narrow - verb
· make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
2. narrow - verb
· define clearly; "I cannot narrow down the rules for this game"
3. narrow - verb
· become more focused on an area of activity or field of study; "She specializes in Near Eastern history"
4. narrow - verb
· become tight or as if tight; "Her throat constricted"
5. narrowed - adjective
· reduced in size as by squeezing together; "his narrowed eyes"
6. narrowed - adjective
· made narrow; limited in breadth; "narrowed arteries impair blood circulation"; "a narrowed view of the world"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.