1. mouse - noun
· any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
2. mouse - noun
· a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
3. mouse - noun
· person who is quiet or timid
4. mouse - noun
· a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad; "a mouse takes much more room than a trackball"
5. mouse - verb
· to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
6. mouse - verb
· manipulate the mouse of a computer
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.